- Friday, 13 February 2015
- Last Updated: Friday, 13 February 2015 13:08
- Hits: 5558
Access is permitted to vehicles of
- Employees, showing the AOUC cachet
- Users and carers
- Disabled users and employees, showing the invalid cachet
- Visitors of patients
- Ambulance, emergency vehicles, medical cars
- Goods suppliers and company services
- AOUC company
- Other affiliated organizations with AOUC
- Taxi and other public service vehicles
- Public Security
- Poste Italiane and couriers
- Other vehicles authorised by the management
Access is forbidden to anyone who is excluded in the categories cited above and who is not entitled to enter into the hospital area.
Camping, begging and abusive or unauthorised activity is forbidden.
The Traffic Code is in force within the hospital area and the circulation of the vehicles is regulated by the road signs.
Hospital concierge verifies on regular basis the legitimacy of access.
Hour of access
Access to the halls is permitted from 6:30 am to 11 pm.
From 11pm to 6:30 am, only the authorised visitors, the personnel who has to guarantee the institutional night time activities, the operators and the emergency vehicles can enter.
Violation of the provisions
The violation of the provisions is to be reported to the internal Security Service and the transgressor will be expelled.
In case of refusal, the interference of Police will be required.