- Monday, 09 March 2015
- Last Updated: Monday, 09 March 2015 12:18
- Hits: 7347
For any disservice that has denied or limited the usability of the healthcare services and for any violation of laws and regulations that discipline the provision of health services, the Hospital is committed to ensure the protection of the citizens, as established in the Internal Regulations by receiving complaints and reports.
- the identity of the person concerned (name, surname, address and telephone number, if possessed)
- an adequate description of the denounced event
- the signature
- by hand directly to the Protocol Office of the Hospital
- by post to the following address: Largo Brambilla, 3 - 50134 Firenze
- by fax: 055 794 7791
Reply: the Hospital will respond on the basis of an internal investigation, within 90 days after receipt of the complaint by the Protocol Office.
More detailed information can eventually be obtained from the Citizen Protection Office tel. 055 794 6972.
The citizen that is not satisfied with the reply given by the Hospital, in the second instance can contact the Bodies of Protection as required by law. In particular:
- the Regional Civil Defender, who, after having evaluated the issue and the response provided by the Hospital, may require further clarification;
- for complaints regarding relational and organizational aspects, the citizen can contact the Joint Commission for Conciliation.
The Joint Commission for Conciliation has office in the Hospital in largo Brambilla, 3 - 50134 Firenze.
In order to improve our services, the citizen can submit reports of disservice or organizational suggestions by using the form that has to be inserted in the appropriate boxes in the pavilions, or by phoning or going in person to the Public Relations Office
Those who want to express gratitude or appreciation for the service received can write letters of commendation and thanks to the Public Relations Office, which will then forward them directly to the Healthcare Professionals or to the Facilities to whom/which they are addressed.